Udo's Choice Adult Enzyme Blend by Flora
Enhances Proper Digestion & Absorption of Nutrients
UDO'S CHOICE ENZYME BLENDS:
* Supplementing with Udo's Choice® Enzyme Blends at every meal helps to promote proper digestion.
* Designed to support digestion in adults who are on specialized diets that are high in certain food groups, such as protein and fiber.
* Also suitable for those individual who consume the typical processed-food diet, as those foods are devoid of natural enzymes and place an extra burden on our digestive system.
* This formula contains 2 different proteolytic enzymes that are active throughout the different pH levels of the stomach and intestines, which support more complete protein digestion.
* With 7 times the lipase of the original Enzyme Blend formula, the Adult Blend can support digestion of fats and help people relieve the symptoms associated with bile & gallbladder insufficiency.
*Additional protease and bromelain support those individuals who follow a high protein, low carb diet.
* Helps provide relief from occasional heartburn, gas, bloating, and indigestion.
The Udo’s Choice® line of age-specific enzyme blends help in the digestion of protein.
AGES 19-65 YEARS:
Udo’s Choice Adult Enzyme Blend contains 7 active vegetarian enzymes chosen to aid digestion. This enzyme blend is designed to support the digestion of foods high in protein and fermentable carbohydrates. It also helps to reduce gas production and flatulence following meals rich in fermentable carbohydrates. Udo’s Choice Adult Enzyme Blend maintains the overall health of your digestive system and is a good addition to any diet plan. Udo’s Choice® Digestive Enzyme Blends are designed to replace enzymes lost in food processing and cooking, thereby supporting good digestion. Udo’s formulas use only full-spectrum high protease enzymes with guaranteed activity, using the Food Chemical Codex (FCC) standard of potency. World-renowned nutrition expert Udo Erasmus has created three distinct vegetarian enzyme formulations to facilitate healthy digestion.
There are three varieties to choose from because not one single enzyme or enzyme formula is appropriate for everyone. This is because our dietary and lifestyle habits, as well as the strength of our digestive systems, change over time and throughout the various stages of life. Udo's Choice® Enzyme Blends offer you a choice so you can incorporate a tailor-made enzyme blend into your lifestyle.
There are two basic types of enzymes involved in the digestive process: those that are produced by our bodies and those that are present in raw foods. In the body, our naturally occurring digestive enzymes help us to break down and assimilate nutrients from food. They are produced by the pancreas, stomach, and salivary glands to act on food in the small intestine, stomach, or mouth.
Food enzymes are found in raw foods, which come equipped with some of the enzymes needed for their own digestion. Enzymes in foods are heat-sensitive; cooking and processing can destroy 100% of these enzymes. The lack of food enzymes in the modern diet results in the pancreas becoming overworked, leading to the uncomfortable effects of indigestion. Production of pancreatic digestive enzymes is decreased by stress, caffeine, alcohol, illness, pregnancy, and simply aging.